BeneSOL PHORK is an organic solid fertilizer on basis of pig manure. BeneSOL PHORK holds a very high phosphate level which is particularly beneficial at the start of the growing season. This results in a quick crop response and a strong effect on rooting and vegetative growth. Besides that, BeneSOL PHORK contains a high level of zinc which is particularly useful during the auxin synthesis. This is an important growth regulator. Proper fertilization with this product can prevent deficiency symptoms in crops during the growth period.
The application of this fertilizer makes for a better fertility and an enormous increase in organic matter. This leads to a better symbiose between roots and soil microbes. The pellet size of 4 mm makes it easy to spread the fertilizer.
• 100% organic and ecological
• Quick growth response for rooting and vegetative growth
• Contains important nutrients and particularly high in phosphate
• High in humus and about 72% organic matter
• Improves soil structure and soil life
• Stable Value NPK: 2,5-5-1,5
• With calcium, magnesium and rich in zinc and copper
• No pathogens, weed seeds, fungi or undesirable bacteria
• Easily and accurately to spread
• Applicable in all types of soil
|Pellet diameter||4 mm|
|Arable land & vegetables||1000-1500 kg/ha*|
* please contact us for information regarding a specific crop.
BeneSOL can be stored for an extended period in a cool and well ventilated place away from moisture. When stored correctly, a shelf life of 12 months is guaranteed.
• Big bags from 1200 kg