BeneSOL HORSE is an organic fertilizer that can help the plant to have more yield and a better quality of vegetables, fruits and flowers. Proper fertilization with BeneSOL HORSE can prevent deficiency symptoms in crops during the growth period.
BeneSOL HORSE will establish a better fertility and anenormous increase in stabile organic matter. Due to the high CN ratio the organic matter will be stable for a long time. As a result of this, there are good binding sites for nutrients and water. These take care a better buffer capacity is present during the growth period. The organic fertilizer meets the environmental and health standards. Raw materials are dried and sanitized during the composting process (validation according to standard EU 1069/2009) BeneSOL Horse is certified for use in organic agriculture (EEG standard 834/2007) and (EEG 889/2008).
– 100% organic and ecological
– Contains all important nutrients and about 70% organic matter
– High in humus
– Improves soil structure and soil life
– With calcium, magnesium and trace elements.
– No pathogens, weed seeds, fungi or undesirable bacteria
– Sustained steady release of nutrients
– No burning of roots or leaves thanks to a low ammonia content
– Easily and accurately to spread
– Applicable in all types of soil
|Pellet diameter||6 mm|
|Raw material||Horse Manure|
Dosages are for field cultivation.
|Fruit trees||2-4 kg per Tree|
|Flowers/Cut flowers||2000-3000 kg|
|Olive trees||2-5 kg per Tree|
|Lawns/Sports fields/public green||1000-2000 kg|
|Mixing in substrates||1-2.5 kg/m3|
|Kitchen garden||20-30 kg/100 m2|
|Plant hole||0,5 kg/hole|
BeneSOL can be stored for an extended period in a well ventilated place away from moisture.
– Big bags from 1000 kg