BeneSOL 12.5 is an N-rich organic solid fertilizer that can increase the plant’s yield and the quality of vegetables, fruits and flowers. Proper fertilization with BeneSOL 12.5 prevents deficiency symptoms of nitrogen in crops during the growth period.
BeneSOL 12.5 makes for a better fertility and an increase in stabile organic matter. The application of BeneSOL 12.5 increases the microbial activity. This leads to a better symbiose between root and soil microbes. As a result of this, important minerals are deblocked and therefor more available for the plant. By means of a gradual release pattern, the plant can take in the nutrients when needed.
This fertilizer is listed for Ecovin and Naturland Deutschland. Furthermore, it is certified for use in organic agriculture in compliance with EC 834/2007.
• 100% organic and ecological
• Contains essential Nitrogen and about 84% organic matter
• Improves soil structure and soil life
• Stable Nitrogen level of 12.5%
• No pathogens, weed seeds, fungi or undesirable bacteria
• Sustained steady release of nutrients
• No burning of roots or leaves thanks to 100% organic Nitrogen
• Easily and accurately to spread
• Applicable in all types of soil
• Mineral de-blocking effect
|Pellet diameter||4 mm|
|Fruit trees||800-1000 kg/Ha|
Dosages for application as a basic Nitrogen fertilizer for field culture. The quality depends on the soil and its fertilization. Please contact us for information regarding a specific crop.
The fertilizer can be stored for an extended period in a well ventilated place away from moisture.
The fertilizer can be delivered as:
• Big bags of 500 kg.
• 25 kg plastic bags.