Biota Trace contains all the necessary trace elements for a good basis for every crop.
The trace elements are essential for regulating enzymatic processes in the plant. For sensitive plants Biota Trace prevents a shortage of trace elements in the soil, which helps preventing defects.
Because of its composition, Biota Trace can be used in combination with almost all other fertilizers. In case of leaf fertilization, test spraying is recommended.
|Specific gravity (g/cc)||1.17|
– Very suitable for use in irrigation systems
– Can be administered as leaf fertilizer
– Stimulates the production of chlorophyll
– Stimulates enzymatic processes in the plant
– Promotes growth of the crops
– Promotes the nitrogen conversion
– Increases resistance against stress conditions
– Higher cellular division
|Vegetables||3,5 – 7 lts/ha every 7 days, dripping 1,5 -2.0 ltrs/ha|
|Cotton||3,5 – 7 lts/ ha|
|Corn||2,5 – 5 lts/ ha|
|Citrus and fruit trees||3,5 – 7 lts/ ha every 10 days till the crop has recovered|
|Grapevine and olive||3,5 – 7 lts/ha in 400 lts/ water|
|Ornamental||6 – 8 lts/ha in a min of 400 lts water, dripping 2 – 3 lts/ha|
|Potato||3,5 – 7 lts/ha every 10 days till the crop has recovered|
|IRRIGATION||5 – 8 l/ha||Every week, or follow recipe|
|FOLIAR APPLICATION||4 – 6 cc/liter||Every two weeks|
Store in a dark and dry location at 10 – 25 °C.
Shelf life 1.5 – 2 years.
– Can 10 litre