BeneSOL 4-3-3 is an organic fertilizer that can help the plant to have more yield and a better quality of vegetables, fruits and flowers. Proper fertilization with BeneSOL 4-3-3 prevents deficiency symptoms in crops during the growth period.
Organic fertilizer BeneSOL 4-3-3 will establish a better fertility and an enormous increase in organic matter. The release of a diverse pattern of amino acids, fatty acids and humic acids will increase microbial activity. This takes care of a better symbiose between root and soil microbes. As a result of this, important minerals are de-blocked and therefor better available for the plant. By means of a gradual release pattern, the plant can take its nutrients when needed. Also the high availability of trace elements stimulate the plant in all the different physiological stages. This can result in a better and more vigorous fertilization, flower set and fruit set!
BeneSOL 4-3-3 is certified for organic farming EEG 834/2007 and EEG 889/2008.
– 100% organic and ecological
– Contains all important nutrients and about 62% organic matter
– High in humus
– Improves soil structure and soil life
– Stable Value NPK: 4-3-3 + 1.3 MgO
– With calcium, magnesium and rich in trace elements
– No pathogens, weed seeds, fungi or undesirable bacteria
– Sustained steady release of nutrients
– No burning of roots or leaves thanks to a low ammonia content
– Easily and accurately to spread
– Applicable in all types of soil
– Mineral De-blocking effect
|Pellet diameter||5 mm|
|Arable land vegetables||1.000-1.500 kg /ha*|
|Horticulture||2.500-3.000 kg /ha*|
|Garden||1.000-1.500 kg /ha*|
*for a specific crop, please contact us.
BeneSOL 4-3-3 can be stored for an extended period in a well ventilated place away from moisture.
BeneSOL 4-3-3 can be delivered as:
• In big bags from 500 to 1250 kg
• In plastic 25kg bags