BeneSOL 12.5 is an N-rich organic fertilizer that can help the plant to have more yield and a better quality of vegetables, fruits and flowers. Proper fertilization with BeneSOL 12.5 prevents deficiency symptoms from nitrogen in crops during the growth period.
BeneSOL 12.5 will establish a better fertility and an increase inorganic matter. The use of BeneSOL 12.5 will increase microbial activity. This takes care of a better symbiose between root and soil microbes. As a result of this, important minerals are deblocked and therefor better available for the plant. By means of a gradual release pattern, the plant can take its nutrients when needed.
BeneSOL 12.5 is listed for Ecovin, Naturland Deutschland and is certified for use in organic agriculture (EEC 834/2007).
– 100% organic and ecological
– Contains essential Nitrogen and about 84% organic matter
– Improves soil structure and soil life
– Stable Nitrogen level of 12.5%
– No pathogens, weed seeds, fungi or undesirable bacteria
– Sustained steady release of nutrients
– No burning of roots or leaves thanks to 100% organic Nitrogen
– Easily and accurately to spread
– Applicable in all types of soil
– Mineral De-blocking effect
|Pellet diameter||4 mm|
|Fruit trees||800-1000 kg/Ha|
Dosages as a basic Nitrogen fertilizer for fieldculture.
The quality depends on the soil and its fertilization. For a
specific crop, please contact us.
BeneSOL 12.5 can be stored for an extended period in a well ventilated place away from moisture.
BeneSOL 12.5 can be delivered as:
• In big bags from 500 kg.
• In plastic 25kg bags.