BeneLIQ 3-1-6 is a liquid organic fertilizer, composed of 100% natural products that can increase the plant’s yield and the quality of vegetables, fruits and flowers. Due to the nature of this BeneLIQ, a quick effect on the soil can be noted.
This strong effect on soil microbiology leads to a great diversity in beneficial bacteria and fungi. This BeneLIQ contains a moderate amount of phosphate. A part of the phosphate can be taken up directly. The other part releases more slowly. This fertilizer is also suited for areas with restrictions on phosphate levels. The BeneLIQ can be used for crops that demand more potassium and trace elements. With an NK ratio of 1:2, the BeneLIQ 3-1-6 contributes to more flowering and fruit setting. The BeneLIQ 3-1-6 is particularly suitable for crops that demand a high rate of potassium and trace elements, with a strong stimulation of flowering and fruit setting.
|Viscosity||140 cps at 20°C|
|pH||5 to 6|
• 100% organic and ecological liquid fertilizer
• Contains all important nutrients and about 37% organic matter
• Strong effect on soil microbiology
• Vital crop which is less sensitive for diseases
• Stable Value NPK: 3-1-6
• High in Potassium and trace elements
• Strong stimulation in flower and fruit setting
• Applicable in all types of soil
• Can be used for spraying and for drip irrigation or sprinkling
|SECTOR||FOLIAR FEED (SPRAYING)||IRRIGATION|
|Arable crops||10 liter/Ha/2 Weeks||25-100 liter/Ha/Week|
|Vegetable crops||10 liter/Ha/Week||50-150 liter/Ha/Week|
|Tree nursery||5-10 liter/Ha/ 2 Weeks||10-50 liter/Ha/Week|
|Fruit growing||3-5 liter/Ha/Week||25-100 liter/Ha/Week|
|Horticulture||10 liter/Ha/Week||50-250 liter/Ha/Week|
* Dosages apply for fertilizer to be used as an additional fertilizer for field cultivation. In horticulture, higher dosages are recommended. Spraying is advised in the morning or in the evening. Use of minimum 400 litres water/ Ha is recommended. Please contact us for information regarding a specific crop.
This fertilizer can be stored for an extended period in a well ventilated place.
This fertilizer can be delivered as:
• IBC 1000 litre